The Mentor Hive is… A Mentoring Service that aims to provide advice, guidance and help to registered Mentees looking for advice on employment or starting a business.
- A Web-based 1-2-1 system: The Mentor Hive offers a simple to access, Mentor selection solution through a controlled communication channel between Mentors and Mentees.
- Access to a wide range of support topics: Mentors can volunteer across a broad spectrum of topics & experiences.
- Mentee support: Only mentees registered directly with our network as looking for advice and guidance as either part of getting into work or starting their own business can search to find a mentor on “The Mentor Hive”.
- Confidential: Communication on our site between Mentor and Mentee is anonymous. Communication outside of The Mentor Hive for 'face to face' mentoring or for Skype is not moderated or controlled.
- Quality Checked: A rating and feedback system provides a measure of success for each mentor, based on Mentee feedback. There is also
a ‘Report’ function available should a problem occur.
- Available 24 Hours a day: The Mentor Hive provides on-line support which means that mentoring can be available as often as you like and when you like. It can be used as a one off to sort a problem or issue or used for longer term strategy development.