What Do Mentees Say
- "As a mature student it is easy to assume that people think you will automatically know how to act, think and work when you have finished your degree and enter the big wide world. Guidance from a professional, no matter how small can be invaluable"
- If you want to broaden your horizons, explore your potential, or simply refine your transferable skills, open your mind and apply for a place on the mentoring scheme?
- The mentoring programme introduced me to goal setting and employment awareness, as well as introducing me to someone who helped and encouraged me?
What Do Mentors Say
- "I get a great deal of satisfaction by helping people and it helps me brush up my interpersonal skills."
- "I really enjoy it! Helping others is a way of putting something back into society and is very rewarding."
- "Mentoring is a wonderful way of keeping up to date with my own skills and the fact that I am helping people at the same time makes it so worthwhile."
You can contact The Mentor Hive by any of the methods below:
Phone: 0845 200 1057
The Mentor Hive
Ixion Holdings Ltd
111 New London Road
How Does It Work?
It's simple to get involved
- Join now! Register your details today.
- Complete the registration form with your personal details and the experience, support and guidance you want to give
- We will confirm your registration by e-mail and validate your application to activate your Mentor account.
- Once your registration is complete and your Log In password activated, Mentees will be able to search for you on-line as a potential Mentor.
- Only our registered Mentees can search our database to find a mentor, so it's a select group you are helping.